Weddings in Sardinia are based in the beautiful coastal town of Alghero, in the north west of the island. We have been specialising in the organisation of weddings in Sardinia for the last 17 years and have extensive experience with Italian weddings and document procedures.
Why Choose Us?
- We are English and speak fluent Italian
- Our weddings are tailor made to suit all tastes and budgets
- As the town hall ceremony will be officiated in Italian you will require an interpreter, we will provide this service (although some provide their own interpreters)
- We are dedicated to providing you with an unforgettable wedding, one that friends and family will talk about, long after the wedding
- Weddings in Sardinia are able to write and officiate a symbolic ceremony in a location of your choice
- Our professional staff will assist you from beginning to end, taking all the stress and hassle out of organising your wedding – all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourselves
- We can take care of as much or as little as you need, offering a wide selection of available options
- We can organise weddings all over Sardinia, although we specialise in Alghero and the north of the island
- We are always a telephone call away and our aim is to make sure your stress is kept to a minimum
- Our team arrange legal processing with the town hall
Weddings in Sardinia have teamed up with Just Sardinia to provide wedding accommodation and travel arrangements for you and your guests. Just Sardinia provide accommodation across the island for both wedding guests and for a romantic honeymoon.
Please contact Just Sardinia directly for more information and details on how to book.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1202 484858
Online Booking: www.justsardinia.co.uk