Weddings in Sardinia provide two package options for you to choose from. The Silver package covers the organisation or your wedding and the Gold package in addition covers the organisation of all the extras.
- Booking the wedding date at the town hall
- Handling all necessary documentation
- Cost of consular fees and postage
- Translation of documents and paper work
- Hand delivery of documents to town hall officials
- Meetings with town hall officials to arrange dates and times
- Accompanying you to the town hall for pre-wedding declaration signing
- Interpretation services during the signing of the declaration
- Marriage certificate
Package price €1,250
Includes the Silver package plus:
- Booking the hotel/restaurant venue*
- Selecting menus*
- Booking transport*
- Arranging hair and beauty appointments*
- Organising flowers, bouquets and button holes*
- Assistance selecting a photographer*
- Arranging appointments for wedding cake selection*
- Assistance with DJ or music choice*
- Wedding favours*
- Arranging appointments to choose table decorations, table planner and venue decorations*
- Assistance with fireworks (subject to location)*
- Arranging babysitting (subject to location)*
Package price €3,500
Other Package Options
Weddings in Sardinia can be flexible on the arrangements and can put together a package that suits you – please contact us with your requirements.
Weddings in Sardinia are able to write and conduct a symbolic ceremony in a location of your choice at a cost of €400. All arrangements will need to be made independently. If you would like the ceremony to be in English as well as Italian an extra speaker will be required for an additional €100. Please note that this is not an official wedding so you will need to have been married in the town hall or UK prior to your symbolic ceremony.
Extra Day Events
Weddings in Sardinia can organise events for the day before and/or the day after the wedding, these are arranged at a cost of between €200-€500 depending upon requirements.
The pre-wedding consultation is an option that allows you to see the local area and visit the venues before the big day. This generally only needs to be a short trip over a couple of days. We charge €150 per day (excluding accommodation costs) plus any additional fuel costs for locations outside Alghero.
Costs NOT INCLUDED in our wedding organisation:
- Town hall/church cost (range from €0-€800)
- Embassy fees
- UK ‘no impediment certificate’ that you obtain from your local register (approximately £30 each)
- Transfer fees to other parts of Sardinia
- Pre-wedding consultation (€150 per day plus fuel costs for non-Alghero locations)
- Wedding insurance (Weddings in Sardinia highly recommend that you take out insurance when booking to cover your wedding)
- Witnesses (€25 each), if you are having an intimate wedding with just the bride and groom you will require a witness each
- *Products and services paid locally
Please note that you are responsible for collecting certificates and documents in your home country and sending them on to us.